Ordering a Holiday Blog Makeover

Friday, October 10, 2008

If you would like to order a fall themed blog makeover, it is not too late! Take a look at my Holiday and Seasonal blogs to see samples of some of the holiday blogs I have done.

If you are interested in ordering a Christmas blog, please email me and I will add your name to the wait list. I have a list of all the Christmas kits I can use to make your holiday shopping a little easier.

And remember that for $15, I can save your current blog makeover and reinstall it for another $15 fee once you are ready to take down your holiday look.

I am also offering a new "basic blog makeover" package. For $60, you will receive a custom header and wallpaper for your blog. Returning customers pay just $40 for this package! Click here to learn more about my various packages.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

Like us on Facebook

Dresses brings you the latest stylish affordable wedding dresses uk