Raffle for Coat n' Cribs for Kids

Friday, November 14, 2008

This month, I have decided to hold a raffle for Love Without Boundaries Coats 'n Cribs for Kids. $12 purchases a coat for a child, and $75 will purchase a crib. A warm coat and safe place to sleep are two things every child should have, and I hope we will be able to raise some money for this wonderful cause. I will be selling tickets for $6 each, or 5 for $24. 100% of the proceeds will go to LWB's Coats n' Cribs for Kids.

The winner will receive a free Standard Blog Makeover!

Please email me at blogsbydanielle@gmail.com once you have purchased a ticket, and I will email you with your raffle number. This raffle will end Friday, November 21.

Happy Holidays Everyone!

The winner will be responsible for purchasing their digital files, which range from $4-$8. Some may have commercial fees ranging from $5-$25, although most do not. There is plenty to choose from!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

Like us on Facebook

Dresses brings you the latest stylish affordable wedding dresses uk