This Week's Sale & Holiday Blogs

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Holiday blog prices are reduced for both new and returning customers. If you would like your holiday blog to go up by the first week of December, please be sure to email me this week!

Through Friday, November 21st, new customers will receive the special holiday price for blog makeovers. If you write a post about my sale on your blog, you may pay the returning customer price, which is $5 less than the special holiday price. For more information on my special holiday pricing, please review my packages and pricing page.

Also, be sure to become a follower of this blog for updates on the latest sales and giveaways!

Happy Holidays Everyone!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

Like us on Facebook

Dresses brings you the latest stylish affordable wedding dresses uk