'Tis the season to give

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Through Friday, December 24th, I will donate $6 from each blog makeover to Love Without Boundaries Coats and Cribs for Kids. $12 purchases a warm coat for a child to wear this winter, so for every two orders that I receive, that is another child that will have a warm coat this season.

I am also holding a raffle for a basic blog makeover. You may purchase 1 ticket for $6 or 3 tickets for $12. 100% of the funds donated will go to Love Without Boundaries Coats 'N Cribs for Kids. Once you have purchased your ticket, please email me and I will respond with your ticket #.

If you purchase 1 or more tickets and post about this raffle on your blog, I will give you another raffle ticket for free. But you must purchase at least one ticket to take advantage of this offer.

Please post about this on your blog! It is my goal to purchase at least 20 coats through this raffle! I will be placing an order at the end of each week through the end of the month.

Happy Holidays everyone!

**Update** As of Friday, December 19th, I have purchased 7 coats!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

Like us on Facebook

Dresses brings you the latest stylish affordable wedding dresses uk