Blogger tip. Scheduling blog posts.

Sunday, March 01, 2009

I am going to do my best to post more blogger tips and tricks on this page as they are requested. If there is anything you would like to learn more about, please let me know and I'll do my best to help. The internet is your best resource for learning new tricks, and since I am not an expert by any means, I recommend searching there. But, I will post what I know, and hopefully will be able to help a few people out.

Backdating or scheduling future posts is actually quite simple.

Let's say you want to set a post to post in 2 days, or to post 2 months ago. You just click on "post options" (orange text just above the "publish post" button). This box will open below post options.


To the right in the new box, you will see the text "Post date and time". Just set the date and time to the date you want the post to publish, and click "Publish Post".

Pretty easy :)

You Might Also Like

3 comments

About me

Like us on Facebook

Dresses brings you the latest stylish affordable wedding dresses uk