The Design Girl STATIONERY

Saturday, April 25, 2009

I am so excited to announce that I am now working on stationery and business/mommy cards! I have been working on my stationery line, so if you would like to see a little bit of what I have so far, just click here.

I am going to sell these images which can be printed by an online printer and shipped to you, or if you have a local printer that you like, I can email the image directly to them. I am so excited, because this is a really easy and affordable way to sell stationery. The best part is, you can order as little or as many as you want!

If anyone has any events coming up, I need to make some invites as samples for my site, so please contact me.

I am also offering business and mommy cards, so be sure to check back for those, too!

As always, I would definitely appreciate any feedback, so let me know what you think. :)

Have a fantastic weekend, everyone!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Oh my word, I love them so much!!!! Expect an order from me soon!! :) ALSO, your new makeover is GORGEOUS!!! I love it so much!! And once again, I want to thank you for the fantastic job you did on my blog!! I couldn't be happier!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your stationary prototypes look awesome. I especially love the laura design on "today's creative blog" :)

    ReplyDelete

About me

Like us on Facebook

Dresses brings you the latest stylish affordable wedding dresses uk