Pre-Summer Sale!

Sunday, May 31, 2009

With summer approaching, I wanted to hold a special pre-summer sale {and promote my new stationery line}!

Through Friday, June 5th, all my prints are on sale!

All stationery is just $15 instead of $25
Address labels are $10 instead of $15
Invites & Announcements are just $25 instead of $35

Be sure to become a follower of this blog for updates on sales & giveaways. I am planning some 24-48 hour specials soon, so keep checking back.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. LOVE my newest stationery from you~ Thank You!!! When I was talking with you today and I said, "Oh why didn't I order return address labels." I DID... I hadn't opened the envelope yet. SO excited. Your card is on the way tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you love it! Can't wait until it arrives so I can see it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed reading your blog today. I am still finding my way around blogland....I always love making new friends..I am posting about Disney so hope you will stop by. Commenting automatically puts you in the drawing for the June giveaway.

    ReplyDelete

About me

Like us on Facebook

Dresses brings you the latest stylish affordable wedding dresses uk