Logos

Monday, June 29, 2009

I am working on a logo {and apparently, a slogan} for my digital scrapbook kits. I need to get this done quickly so I can move on to blogs and more scrapbook designs this week. I like the look of the top two the most, but like the turquoise one that says "TDG."

So, what do you think? Should I go with these or go in a new direction?


And don't forget to become a follower and enter my giveaway to win a free print from my stationery line! You have until Tuesday to enter!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I like the brown one with the white and black letters, or the blue one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally love the ones that say "live. scrap. love" -- they are too cute!! I think the 2nd to the top one is my favorite style! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the turquoise logo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love your designs but these just aren't screaming "you". I guess my favorite one is the {tdg} I love the scrap,dream, create saying so cute. I say maybe keep at it. Your on the right track but none of these are "wow".

    BUT I love love love your stuff so I hope you don't think I'm being mean. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually like the bottom logo, but would love it with the turquoise color. I think you should go with one that has "the design girl" in it....

    Just my humble opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do not like the TDG... any of the others work though :-)

    ReplyDelete

About me

Like us on Facebook

Dresses brings you the latest stylish affordable wedding dresses uk