Thanksgiving Day.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

My friend Jodee came over to help us bake a pie and some little pumpkin cheesecakes with the adorable pan that Angela gave me for my birthday. We listened to Christmas music, I wore my Christmas apron, and the pup even got in on the holiday cheer.




We used my WS pie crust cutters. I love them.
Is it just me, or is this pie beautiful?!


Buddy the Elf. What's your favorite color??


My mom's home made stuffing and green bean casserole.

Hope you are all having a wonderful Thanksgiving day!

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Yum, can we come over? ;) Happy THanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my lanta~ your pie crust is SOOO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is a fabulous pie crust.

    I have a little dog just like yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pie turned out SO well. It tasted pretty great, too. The cheesecakes were AMAZING.

    Hope you all had lots of delicious goodies tonight, too!

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that pie!!! Its so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures. It looks like you had a great Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great pie! I think it's safe to say that the leaf crust is as intense as that crazy-eyed look you've got going on there ;)

    ReplyDelete

About me

Like us on Facebook

Dresses brings you the latest stylish affordable wedding dresses uk