Fab Friday & Grand Opening at Scrap Matters!!

Friday, January 08, 2010

So, I've decided to start up Fab Friday again. The most fabulous thing I can think of for this Friday is the fact that my shop at Scrap Matters is up and everything is on sale for 25% off! In case you missed it, check out the BIG pink ad in the post below.

Here is a preview of one of my favorite kits, all decked out in SM's fancy packaging.



The first official Fab Friday will take place next week. To kick things off, I'd like to ask for your suggestions for Fab Friday. I could definitely use help with some fun topics.

Next week, why don't we do one of my favorites. Fab TV shows. Because I really, really love TV. You have the week to work on your fab TV show post, and then you'll come here to link your blog so others can read about the TV shows you recommend.

Also, I contacted the winner of the blog makeover! Congrats, Jodie!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Yea!! I never win anything! I am so excited about my blog makeover. I will get my order form submitted ASAP.

    ReplyDelete

About me

Like us on Facebook

Dresses brings you the latest stylish affordable wedding dresses uk