I {really} love TV.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

I know that some say TV is a waste of time, but I love it. I really, really love it. I have always loved television. Even as a child, I would often try to stay up late to watch the classics on Nick at Nite {Donna Reed, Lucy, Dick Van Dyke etc...}.

These days, there are some absolutely wonderful shows on television. Some are brilliant, and some not so brilliant. I like to mix it up.

My reason for this particular post is that one of my favorite shows will air a 2 hour movie event tonight. If you are a fan of Brothers & Sisters, you are probably anticipating this oh so anticipated event right along with me. There are just so many reasons to love this show. One of the main reasons would be the Sally Field. Don't you just love her??



I cannot wait! But more than anything, I cannot wait for August 16th. My favorite show {Weeds} will return to Showtime. Such a smart, funny, witty, amazing show. I love it.

What are you watching these days? What is your favorite show?

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Yes, I am so excited for tonight's 2 hour special! I've missed Brother and Sisters these past few weeks! I hate when they all of sudden, in the middle of the season, STOP showing the new shows! SO annoying!! I am also excited because Army's Wives premiere's tonight. In fact they start at the SAME time! Good thing I have a DVR!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen Brothers and Sisters but my mom watches it sometimes.

    Want to know what show I'm obsessed with right now? Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman. I doubt you wanted to know that but now you know! LOL

    ~Quinlyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Brothers and Sisters! I'm so glad it's finally back on tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be there right along with you watching it! I didn't watch it right off the bat but my MIL got me interested in it and I think tonight should be great. I have it on DVR though since I'll be out to dinner. :)

    I'm like you, I like to mix it up also. I like documentaries and thought-provoking TV mixed in with a good drama or dramedy. Moreover I love shows that make me laugh and as silly as the show can be, Desperate Housewives makes me laugh out loud. Each character really brings something to the show.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huge fan of B and S. Lately, I have been enjoying Parenthood, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The 2 hour Brothers & Sisters aired on Friday in Canada! It was great! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Deadliest Catch! Season Premiere is TUESDAY! :) :)
    I hate fish, crab and seafood. I wouldn't be caught dead on a crabbing boat...but I'm obsessed with this show! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am looking forward to this tonight. I think Weeds jumped the shark last season. I was sad that they got rid of the theme song.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG I LOVE Weeds! The end of last season killed me haha! I can't wait for the new season either! Do you watch Glee?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello :) I love LOVE Brothers and Sisters, and I love Weeds too! My husband and I rented the last two seasons and had a marathon event, watching them all in a matter of hours. We changed our cable package and lost Showtime, so rentals is how we stay up-to-speed :( The ending for the last season was killer! Such a cliffhanger...

    Love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this show! The entire cast is great but I'm really glad they sorta got rid of Tommy (I wasnt a fan of him being a cry baby). I wasnt aware last nights show was 2hrs...I really hope my DVR got it all *fingers crossed*.

    P.s. I'm counting down the days till Weeds returns :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE Brothers and sisters and I haven't seen Sundays show yet. I'm dying to! I just need to find the time! PS..i too love Tv! Maybe a little too much!

    ReplyDelete

About me

Like us on Facebook

Dresses brings you the latest stylish affordable wedding dresses uk