It took 3 years, 2 months, and 1 week.

Monday, May 03, 2010

My friend Amy has traveled to China to bring her baby girl home. I have been posting on her blog while she is away, so you can probably imagine that I was thrilled to see that she was able to meet Molly one day early!

I am so excited for her, and think Molly is absolutely gorgeous. To follow Amy's journey, or to offer your congratulations, please stop by her blog. If you are an adoptive parent and have dealt with attachment issues, I know that Amy would love to hear from you!

I will leave you with one photo of precious Molly with her mama. To see more, just click here.

Photobucket

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. This is great news! She is adorable! I will stop by and offer congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...she is too precious. I already have one of my own, but I am thinking about adoption for the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww she is adorable! I hope the attachment goes well.

    ReplyDelete

About me

Like us on Facebook

Dresses brings you the latest stylish affordable wedding dresses uk

Blog Archive