New to Scrap Matters & a coupon!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I wanted to share my new kits that came out last Friday! I also have a 40% off coupon for the first 3 people that enter this code when placing an order for my kits at Scrap Matters!

Code: 40off4tdg

I have SIX new mini kits coming out this coming Friday.

Flutter by, Butterfly



The Sweetest Thing
The Sweetest Dots
Flower Shapes
Star Doodles


Patterned Overlays 1
Patterned Overlays 2
Patterned Overlays 3
Butterfly Overlays


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Thank you for the code, I bought several things on my wish list! Love that you have been doing more kits lately - I really like your style! Would love to see some more kits that would work well for boys pages too! (maybe trains or dinosaurs?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to post my new boy kit. Did you see boys will be boys?

    I have a baby boy kit coming out this week, and a 4th of July kit that I think would work for boy layouts. Definitely planning on doing more boy kits too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In love with the yellow/gray kit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, I love the flutter butterfly one :D

    ReplyDelete

About me

Like us on Facebook

Dresses brings you the latest stylish affordable wedding dresses uk

Blog Archive