One more day to save 40%!!!

Monday, May 03, 2010

Head on over, because you have one more day to save 40% at Scrap Matters!!

And while you're there, you may want to grab my Color Your World Bundle. It is currently 60% OFF! If you purchase this bundle before Friday, you will also be entered in a drawing to win a $10 coupon to my shop at Scrap Matters!

You also have until tonight to enter to win this bundle! Just click here to enter! If you purchase this bundle today and end up winning, I'll give you a coupon to my shop for the same amount. Remember -- today is the only day to get it 60% off!


Or maybe grab my newest kit, A Beautiful Day.


Or you could pick up the add on. Or both! :) They are 40% off, after all!


Happy Scrapping!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

Like us on Facebook

Dresses brings you the latest stylish affordable wedding dresses uk

Blog Archive