Join us in a moment of silence for sweet baby Cohen.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I wanted to ask all of you to join Megan’s friends and other bloggers to have a Blogging Moment of Silence this Thursday, July 1st, from midnight to 11:59 p.m. This is the day that Megan and Brent will be holding precious Baby Cohen’s memorial service and is an opportunity for the blog community to stand behind her and support her during this heartbreaking time.

I have "known" Megan through her blog for a while now, and she {and her husband Brent} are such sweet, wonderful people. I cannot think of two better parents for sweet Cohen. I have been absolutely heartbroken for them. It has been so amazing to see Cohen reach more people in his short time here than many reach in their lifetime. What a special baby boy.

Participating bloggers can either post the banner below on the blogs or simply the name “Cohen” in large letters, and then link up to the Send Love to Cohen blog on Thursday. That way, Megan will be able to see at a glance the love and support this blogging community has for her.

I hope you join us in the Blogging Moment of Silence. Please go here to find out more information and link up.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. i can't stop thinking about Cohen. This little angel has visited me in spirit so many times I can't even count. He just pops in to my thoughts every now and again-it is amazing. I will definitely be apart of this!
    blessings,
    gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for posting this. I was inspired to start the Stella & Dot fundraiser for this sweet family because of my own health history and high risk pregnancy last year. My heart just aches for them.

    You can read more about the fundraiser here; http://sendlovetocohen.blogspot.com/2010/06/stella-dot-send-love.html

    http://020110.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wonderful of you to do that! I am running the next fundraiser in a few days!

    ReplyDelete

About me

Like us on Facebook

Dresses brings you the latest stylish affordable wedding dresses uk