Urgent prayer request!!

Sunday, July 04, 2010

Update! Just heard from Adrienne and Bennett is doing better right now!!

My friend Adrienne had her baby yesterday. He is a tiny, beautiful little preemie (under 2 lbs.) and has an infection in his lungs. Please pray for Adrienne, her husband Jim and sweet baby Bennett!

You can visit her blog here.
http://our-journey-to-parenthood.blogspot.com/

I know she would appreciate any love and support you can offer.

I would post more details but I am not near a computer. You can stop by her blog for more info. Thank you to anyone that keeps this family in your prayers!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I have been thinking about them ALL day!!!! Praying so hard!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thinking of them!!!
    blessings,
    gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this blog with us.

    ReplyDelete

About me

Like us on Facebook

Dresses brings you the latest stylish affordable wedding dresses uk