1st Birthday Present {flashback}

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

When my first birthday present arrived late last week, I tweeted that I planned to wait until my actual birthday to open it. My sis wrote on my wall on Facebook yesterday and told me that she really wanted me to open my gift today. I would never want to hurt her feelings, so being the nice big sister that I am, I opened it.

Photobucket
OPI Suzy Skis in the Pyrenees, a necklace, mini baking/ice cube tray and reusable snack bag.

Photobucket
Halloween decor, knee high fuzzy socks, birthday rubber ducky, starbucks gift card, & gummy frogs.

Photobucket
Buddy is sitting in the last part of my gift.

I saw a purple zipped pouch and was going to {jokingly} ask if she got me a my little pony bed tent. Apparently I know my sister that well, because she did.

Photobucket
Never thought I'd see the day.

When I was a little girl I had one of these and Jess & I used to play in there. Only Jessica would do this & only I would appreciate this gesture. Thanks, Jess! I love you!

What childhood toy would you want to own again?

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. that's awesome! sisters are the best :)

    By the way, happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOD! That is so cooL! What a fun sister! I want to come over and play!
    :)gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet is that! what a wonderful/fun sister you have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such a neat sister !! That is so cool !

    ReplyDelete

About me

Like us on Facebook

Dresses brings you the latest stylish affordable wedding dresses uk

Blog Archive