3 days! Can you guess where I'm going?!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

In just 3 days, I will be traveling outside of Chicago {by plane} to meet a friend for a little vacation! So let's have a little fun with this information, shall we?

Leave a comment guessing where I'm going and who I'll be traveling with. Anyone that guesses the person or place correctly will have their name entered into a drawing to win a little something. If you get the person & place correctly, you're a genius.

If you know where I am going, please do not guess!


A little hint* This friend has a blog & we are going to a state that neither of us live in. Like that will help. Good luck!

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. I dont have a clue but I am so excited for you:)
    Have fun!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Place? New York City
    Person? Anyone but me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about...

    Boston because its my favorite

    and a friend named Micah, because I think that's a fine girls name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. NYC? with who?/ hmmmm? hav a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohio! Who wouldn't want to come here...haha..jk Florida?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, my first thought was Paris, because of the Louis Vuiton suitcase (isn't that where they are from?) but then you said state so I am stumped!! I am guessing Jill! Don't you have a good friend named Jill? Hope you have a great time where ever it is you're going!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rome with that girls blog...you know who I'm talking about. She's a white girl I think. Ha. :) I have no clue but have a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Florida. Harry Potter World?
    Person? I have no idea. Your sister would be fun but I really don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pennsylvania?
    Don't have clue with who though!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh goodness so many choices!! Let's go with Jaclyn & New York?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete

About me

Like us on Facebook

Dresses brings you the latest stylish affordable wedding dresses uk