Shooting my first EVENT.

Friday, February 18, 2011

My first photo shoot took place in Lincoln Park last November. I had never directed anyone before & was worried I wouldn't know what to do. When you have a gorgeous couple + cute dogs + beautiful street in Lincoln Park, it is only natural that you would end up with beautiful photographs. And it turns out that I am a natural at telling people what to do. Who knew? Here are two of my favorites from that shoot.



Last weekend, I shot my first event & wanted to share a few photos with you. This was a very different experience, and I really enjoyed it! Cute kids + cupcake & chef hat decorating. Can't beat that.




 






Does anyone have any fun plans this weekend?

Going to dinner with friends tonight & tomorrow.
But I want to stay in and do nothing all day on Sat or Sunday. 
And I need to do some work on my scrapbook line.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. these are amazing D! I really wish you could do some pics of C!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. so cute. i really want to acquire more photog skills. le sigh. need more time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness!! this images are great!! love them!! :)

    ReplyDelete

About me

Like us on Facebook

Dresses brings you the latest stylish affordable wedding dresses uk