Girls who inspire: Shelli of A' La Mode

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I am so excited to feature my friend Shelli today. Shelli & I "met" when I designed her blog and she is one of those clients that I became fast friends with. Chances are that you have seen her here, here or here. If not -- where have you been?! Shelli has been a blogger for five min since Feb & has been featured all over the place. The girl has got style!

Love her style & of course...I just love Shelli. Had the pleasure of talking to her last week {for almost 2.5 hours}. I am never on the phone that long!

PS. Her "interesting fact" may be one of the most interesting so far. {see below!} Anyway, here she is. One of my fave new bloggers. Shelli of A' La Mode.

name & age:
Shelli, 36

hometown:
Houston, Texas

current home:
Nashville, Tennessee

meaning behind my blog name:
a' la mode- with style

current job:
former medical device sales rep (cardiac surgery) turned stay at home mommy


My new boss. She's hard core.

dream job:
my former career AND my current career.  I am blessed.

if i could travel anywhere...:
Greece is on the list!

something unique about me:
I was a singer on Carnival Cruise Lines and at Walt Disney World

i like to:
sing, dance, monogram and bargain hunt for interior design and fashion

Where the princess lives.

To read the rest of this post, visit my blog - Breakfast at Toast!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

About me

Like us on Facebook

Dresses brings you the latest stylish affordable wedding dresses uk