a week of SUMMER!

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

sunglasses via

I had so much fun with my wedding week blog crawl that I decided to host a week of summer on my personal blog! There will be a different feature each day all week long & invite you to link up {using the linky tool at the bottom of each post} on Wednesday & Friday! Here is the schedule.

Monday 5.30 - Summer beauty {fave products}
Tuesday 5.31 - surprise!
Wednesday 6.1 - Summer fashion
Thursday 6.2 - surprise!
Friday 6.3 - Summer FUN {my summer faves - food, accessories, etc...}

And a little summer fun to kick things off.

Cannot wait for my first summer in Chicago! 

I would love a beautiful outdoor sanctuary. 
Maybe I can give my balcony a little makeover?
would love to throw a party like this

with some delicious summer food

Happy {almost} summer!
See you on Monday for a week of summer! 

xo

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. amazing post. i can't get enough of Rachel Bilson. Thanks love. I hope you had an amazing long weekend. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    Don't forget to follow on twitter for all the latest celebrity fashion news.

    http://twitter.com/#!/fashboulevard

    ReplyDelete

About me

Like us on Facebook

Dresses brings you the latest stylish affordable wedding dresses uk