about me, new pre-mades + a feature!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I am guest posting on one of my fave blogs today -- A La Mode. Sharing a color POP home post with Shelli's lovely readers + launching {and giving away} a new pre-made blog template on her blog today! If you are coming here from Shelli's blog, welcome!

I've been doing this girls who inspire thing for a while and love when each girl answers my series of Qs. Not sure how inspiring I am, but thought it would be fun if I answered my Qs. So today I am featuring myself on my blog. That's one way to get featured.

I usually come up with a few questions that are specific for the person being featured. Since asking myself questions would be a little awkward, I'll leave that to you. If you have any questions you want to ask me...go for it. I will answer anything. Unless I don't like the question. Choose wisely, my friends.

name & age:
Danielle. I am 28 and will be 29 in Sept. I'm getting up there.


hometown:
Los Angeles, CA.

current home:
Chicago, IL {moved here a year ago on August 1st!}
images via

meaning behind my blog name:
I love Toast in LA + there happens to be a Toast in Chicago. I wanted something simple + random. Loved that it {sort of} reminded me of Breakfast at Tiffany's. And no -- I have never worked there and am in no way affiliated with Toast.

current job:
Graphic designer. Starting to do a little photography, too. I also have a digital scrapbook line.

To learn more about me, visit my blog

I also have some new pre-mades available. 

Don't forget that for an additional $15 fee any of my pre-mades can be recolored in the color scheme of your choice! You may also order any a la carte extras to further customize your design!


Kendall 

Jodee 
 
Anne 

My new pre-mades are $5 off this week. Email me to place an order!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. What are some of your favorite restaurants in Chicago?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What was the hardest thing about relocating halfway across the country?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is your all time favorite drink?

    What is your go-to clothing item?

    ReplyDelete

About me

Like us on Facebook

Dresses brings you the latest stylish affordable wedding dresses uk