About Me.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Welcome to my design studio! My name is Danielle and I am a 20 something Chicago based graphic designer. You can also follow me on my personal blog, Breakfast at Toast.

And now for a little bit about me. I was born and raised in Los Angeles and went to college in Santa Barbara. I realized thar LA was not the city for me so I moved to Chicago in August 2010. I am the oldest of 3 girls and have a cute little rescue pup named Buddy.

You will almost always find me on my iPhone, iPad, iMac or Macbook Pro. I love photography and currently shoot with a Canon Rebel. I love interior design. I love fashion, crafts, and animals, too. I love TV and film more than I should. My favorite shows are Dexter, Brothers & Sisters, Gossip Girl {don't judge until you've watched it}, Weeds, & The Big C to name a few. I love music. You will often find me listening to John Mayer, Oasis, The Beatles, Maroon 5, Coldplay, and many other artists while I work.

Unless it's December. Then you can bet that you'll find me listening to Christmas music because I love Christmas. I even named my after Buddy the Elf.

Photobucket
My little rescue pup.

If you are new to my site I hope you enjoy looking around and I look forward to working with you! If you have any questions or comments, please contact me at thedesigngirl [at] gmail [dot] com.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. i love u and miss u very much...u look amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read this for the first time - we had a cat we named Buddy after Buddy the Elf! haha He was just so friendly and he loved everyone! :)

    ReplyDelete

About me

Like us on Facebook

Dresses brings you the latest stylish affordable wedding dresses uk

Blog Archive