50,000

Sunday, November 23, 2008

In honor (and anticipation) of reaching 50,000 hits, I had been wanting to do something special. I emailed my friend Angie to see if she had any ideas. Little did I know that I emailed her just 20 minutes after she posted about a fantastic project, 50,000 shoes in 50 days.

So, for the next 3 days (through Tuesday), I will be selling the standard blog makeover for $55. That is a $25 discount! Why $55? Because I am donating $5 from each makeover to 50,000 shoes in 50 days.

So, you get a standard blog makeover, and two pairs of shoes go to a wonderful cause!

If you would like to order a blog makeover and help this worthy cause, please email me at blogsbydanielle@gmail.com

I have received several emails asking about the wait time. Please note that I can complete approximately 10-15 blogs per week, and that I only work with blogs hosted through blogger.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

Like us on Facebook

Dresses brings you the latest stylish affordable wedding dresses uk