Get on the Christmas list and save!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Hi everyone! Hope you're all having a great week. Last winter, I worked on some holiday blogs for my wonderful clients. With the holiday season upon us, I wanted to offer you a little special to get on my Christmas list! If you place your order for a Christmas blog by November 1st, you can place your deposit for just $20 instead of $35. Just submit your deposit here via Paypal and I will add you to my Christmas list.

And if you would like your blog to have some holiday cheer but do not want a custom design, be sure to check out my pre-made templates!

Now let's look at a few holiday blogs from last year!










You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Ohh those are so beautiful:)
    Kisses

    Ps: I hope you had a chance to enter my ban.do Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you do such a great job:) people should jump at the chance to do a blog makeover at this great price with you! :) gina
    ps-how much do you charge if i wanted a holiday header and then wanted to switch back to a regular header after the holidays?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be $40 for a holiday banner and then you could go back to your current look.

    ReplyDelete

About me

Like us on Facebook

Dresses brings you the latest stylish affordable wedding dresses uk