S'mores Cupcakes

Friday, October 08, 2010

On Wednesday night I finally decided on a recipe for Thursday's recipe exchange party. I would make s'mores cupcakes. I figured that anything combining s'mores & cupcakes had to be good, and the recipe required a kitchen torch. Done. You should know that I have always wanted a kitchen torch, but never had a reason to buy one.

Come Thursday morning, it was time to prepare. I headed out to pick up the necessary supplies { including my new kitchen torch}. I came home, did some work, answered some emails, and baked some cupcakes.

Photobucket

Rather than type out the recipe, I am including a printable copy of the recipe above. Just click on the image for the full size.

And here are a few photos of the baking process. I am too tired to edit these photos, so they'll have to do as they are. Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The finished product. A layer of graham cracker at the bottom, a marshmallow center, chocolate cupcake, more graham cracker sprinkled on top, meringue frosting {torched to look like a marshmallow} and a little piece of chocolate to top it off.

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. omg. these look so awesome...like, my mouth is watering awesome. holymoly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! you are domestic queen! these look AMAZING! will def try them.. though it looks a bit time consuming no?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks delicious ! You never cease to amaze me !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, these look superb! I must try these!!!! Yum Yum Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, we need to see a picture of the kitchen torch!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those look like the most delicious things EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the same marshmallow frosting I use! It's my favorite EVER! I'll have to try this full cupcake recipe! it sounds DELICIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all for the comments. These turned out so well, so if you do make them please let me know! I would love to see! :)

    ReplyDelete

About me

Like us on Facebook

Dresses brings you the latest stylish affordable wedding dresses uk