Winner & a new look for TDG!

Friday, August 27, 2010

The winner of Misty O'Brien's templates is SAHM Scrapper & Jennifer won my X-Z kits!
Winners, please email me to claim your prizes!

I would also love to hear what you think of the new site design for TDG! I am always saying that I want everything to be yellow or blue, so this combination seemed like the perfect fit. I have had 2 new designs just sitting here for months, and finally got around to the redesign! It is a clean, chic, streamlined version of the last design. I hope you all enjoy it!

I really do believe that having a bicycle in either of these colors would be adorable. Don't you agree?

And just one final reminder that my entire scrapbook line is 25% off through Sunday in celebration of my one year design-iversary!

And because I really prefer that all blog posts have an image, let me share one of my latest obsessions...J.Crew's fall line!

Photobucket
Is anyone else loving that sequins are so in right now? I never want them to go away!
image via J.Crew

Happy Friday!
I Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Does anyone have anything special planned?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

Like us on Facebook

Dresses brings you the latest stylish affordable wedding dresses uk