The greatest iPhone app. to exist since the dawn of time.

Saturday, April 03, 2010

It is no secret that I am a Mac. I work on an iMac and MacBook Pro, and have an iPhone. I love, love, love amazing iPhone apps. I want to share a few that I really enjoy, and my new favorite, too. If you enjoy taking photos and have an iPhone, you must purchase it. It will change your life.

Stay organized.
Awesome Note is perfect for anyone that likes to make lists. You can make to do lists and organize your notes by type. Love it.

Stay in touch.
I regularly use Tweetie and Faceboook to keep in touch with friends and keep the world updated on what I'm doing. Because why wouldn't anyone want to know what I'm up to? Ha.

Stay in shape.
Lose it! is a great app for tracking your diet and exercise.

Stay in the know.
AroundMe is fantastic for finding anything and everything in your area.

My favorite app.
This one will have you taking the coolest photos around. Hipstamatic is the greatest camera application around {and I have downloaded quite a few}. I have only had it a few days, but have already had lots of fun playing with it.

Photobucket
{lens: helga viking, film: ina's 1969}

You can change your lenses and film, and end up with these absolutely awesome photographs.

Photobucket
{lens: helga viking, film: ina's 1969}

Photobucket
{lens: lucifer, film: blanko}

I love this app. I have a feeling I may be purchasing a few extra lenses. At .99 each, I can't resist.

Photobucket
{lens: kaimal mark II, film: blanko}

What are your favorite iPhone apps?

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I Loooovvvee that it can do internet! (I don't have on my mom does). I also really like the games and the compass on it :P

    ~Iona

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use those too. I use NightTime for my alarm clock too, but it's only good if you like big bright numbers all night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, that photo app looks amazing - thanks for sharing!
    Happy Easter!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like CameraBag myself..
    Facebook, Words w/ Friends, Pandora, Mobil Banking, FMC, inside redbox.. Just a few of my favs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hipstamatic=my obsession

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the yelp.com app. AND Words with Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the suggestions. Always looking for new apps!

    I recently got Yelp and Words with friends.

    ReplyDelete

About me

Like us on Facebook

Dresses brings you the latest stylish affordable wedding dresses uk